So you want to be a Jet Sprint Boat Racer!
Here is the 10 steps you need to follow.
- Take a I.Q. test (must score higher than 10 but less then 100)
- Buy a sprint boat.
- Win the lottery.
- Pratice racing in the river.
- Buy a new engine to replace the one you blew up praticing in the river.
- Win the lottery a second time.
- Find a navigator willing to ride with you. (I.Q. test score 10-50)
- Convince your insurance company that its not really racing, so you don't loose your insurance.
- Win the lottery for a third time.
- Start the season racing.